Day 2 

So today we got up early for breakfast at about 8am. The Germans hosted workshops, the first one was fun because we were dancing and singing. It was great craic. The second one was an intense movement workshop about gender identity. Everybody devised a movement piece, they were all very impressive.

Then we tried to go into the town in the afternoon, but all the shops were closed. The town was beautiful, it was like something lovely out of a storybook. We tried to find somewhere to get hot chocolate but to no avail.
We then went into groups to start rehearsing for our street performance on Friday. I loved the energy my group had and I like everything we have done so far. We had to dance in a feminine and provocative way. This week so far has been a great experience. I have never even left my town and now I am up in the mountains in Spain. I have never experienced anything like it before. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog